Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 1/2 Years

What can get accomplished in 3 1/2 years? Lets see:



  • A missionary can leave, come home and probably get married


  • Ethan will be ready to start School


  • Katelee will be 4 1/2, and I'm sure just overflowing with attitude


  • Perhaps Ethan will be potty trained....


  • Housing prices will be to about 60% or so of what we actually paid for them


  • Another Presidential Election


  • I'll almost or actually be 30


  • Our car lease will have expire and we'll get another car, Yeah!


  • I'm really going for maybe 2 more kids in that time span, but that is still to be determined...

What is the point of 3 1/2 years? Chris has officially started Physical Therapy School! Which will last 3 1/2 years, starting NOW! His first classes started today. We have been preparing for this day since we got married in 2005, and it has finally come! I know that Chris has been looking forward to this day for a while as well as the rest of us. I am so proud to have Christopher as my husband. He has not allowed anything to get in the way of his career decision, even a nagging wife who at times has questioned what else he could do with a Kinesiology Degree, besides PT school.... Chris has taken summer classes to graduate quicker, while also working part time at the Bank. He is a very dedicated student and has truly made all of his family proud!

Chris I just wanted to tell you that I'm so proud of you! You are a great guy and I love you! Keep up the hard work! Now I expect you to be #1 in your class, but that isn't asking too much is it? So check back in 3 1/2 years for pictures of Chris's Graduation from Touro University!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wowo...when you look at it like that it seems like such a LONG time but when you look back someday it will seem like just a little blurb in your life! Good luck with all that! Wish you lived over here in the good 'ol NW and I could help you with your kiddos while you are a single mommy!! =)

Tenille said...

You want two kids in 3 1/2 years. Wow I appauld you for that. Good luck with the next few years.

Steph said...

two more kids, are you crazy? I'm one to talk right? although I never had my hubby go to school either. I wouldn't be able to do it but you are awesome so more power to ya. Tell Chris congrats.

Marcy said...

cute blog sweetie. I just found it on Tiffs blog-hope you don't me just barging in.

That school is right by our house--we have a ton of people in our ward going there. I hear it is a great school. Good luck chris--and you too hilary!!

Hilary and Chris said...

Marcy, I love that you stopped by. Add my e-mail so I can stop by and visit yours too. Its nelson.christopher.a@gmail.com