- A missionary can leave, come home and probably get married
- Ethan will be ready to start School
- Katelee will be 4 1/2, and I'm sure just overflowing with attitude
- Perhaps Ethan will be potty trained....
- Housing prices will be to about 60% or so of what we actually paid for them
- Another Presidential Election
- I'll almost or actually be 30
- Our car lease will have expire and we'll get another car, Yeah!
- I'm really going for maybe 2 more kids in that time span, but that is still to be determined...
What is the point of 3 1/2 years? Chris has officially started Physical Therapy School! Which will last 3 1/2 years, starting NOW! His first classes started today. We have been preparing for this day since we got married in 2005, and it has finally come! I know that Chris has been looking forward to this day for a while as well as the rest of us. I am so proud to have Christopher as my husband. He has not allowed anything to get in the way of his career decision, even a nagging wife who at times has questioned what else he could do with a Kinesiology Degree, besides PT school.... Chris has taken summer classes to graduate quicker, while also working part time at the Bank. He is a very dedicated student and has truly made all of his family proud!
Chris I just wanted to tell you that I'm so proud of you! You are a great guy and I love you! Keep up the hard work! Now I expect you to be #1 in your class, but that isn't asking too much is it? So check back in 3 1/2 years for pictures of Chris's Graduation from Touro University!