Thursday, June 2, 2011

Silly Ashlee



Our sweet Ashlee is getting so animated it makes me smile. She loves to look around and talk but her latest thing is laughing! She is a good mimicker so all you have to do it laugh and she laughs. She has been laughing for a while but tonight I just had to get it on video! At times her laugh might sound a little like a cry but then it turns around and makes my heart melt. I can't believe how advance she seems, It's probably just me not remembering the other kids' achievements right off hand. Ashlee is so easy going and happy all the time. I'm starting to get the feeling that she is going to fit right in with us clowns here in the Nelson household!!!

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

i haven't had a baby around for a long time, but she seems like she's in a big rush to grow up too! She's so social and interactive already!