Friday, July 17, 2009

What My Handwritting Says About Me....

So I was very busy at work... I just took a test about what your handwriting says about you. I had to write the following in Cursive: She sells seashells by the seashore. And the results are:

1. I'm open to the world around me. I like to socialize with other people.
2. I'm well adjusted and adaptable.
3. I'm feeling stressed.
4. I have an open mind and enjoy trying new things.
5. I'm a people pleaser and seek compromise.
6. I avoid confrontation.

I guess your handwriting does say a bit about you...

2 comments:

Keever Family said...

I saw that and I just took it. I disagree with it on one point, It says I like to be the center of attention, and if too many people look at me, I faint. But that was interesting. How is everything with you?

tiffunny said...

you're funny