Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mommy's Mini Me...

The other Sunday Ashlee actually let me straighten her hair..... And we were twins.
 I wasn't sure what Ashlee would think of that, she usually doesn't like things that I like....
 But I think we got her!  She loved it and said multiple times during the day how Mommy looked just like her.  It was quite weird to see her with straight hair, it changes her looks so much.   
 This girl is hilarious and stressful and beyond taxing to be her mother, but I am often reminded (mostly by my parents) that she is just like me.  Not only in looks but also in action and attitude.  Ashlee is go, go, go!  She never stops and she is relentless with silly noises, annoying her siblings and attitude expressions.  I love to say I have no idea where her looks and expressions came from, but I'm lying.  She brings our house so much joy and frustration and I think we wouldn't have it any other way!  
I loved being this girls twin, even if it was only for a day! 

No comments: