Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spring Break 2014

So last year for Spring Break we took the kids to the LVH for two nights.  We all had a blast and the kids kept talking about it this year.  I was very pregnant and there was a little concern that I might have our Brynlee before or during spring break.  We talked about it and decided that we should still take the kids and if we had a baby she and I could stay inside the room or Chris could take the kids and have fun.  Brynlee did not come early and so we were all able to go and enjoy ourselves...  Well for the most part.
 
We got there early afternoon, checked in and went to our room.  I had gone online and reserved just a basic room and then asked my dad if he could just get us into a larger regular room. Well he worked his magic and got us into a very nice suite, the one he got us for Chris's graduation.  The kids were beyond excited and ran straight to the Jacuzzi tub.  My parents were going to come over so we let them get in while we waited for them to join us.  
 
 
 
Every year my parents stay in a nice suite at the hotel for their anniversary and invite us over for night for dinner and playing, so invited everyone over as well.  Since it was a week night only Mom and Dad were able to come over.  We went to go to the café at the hotel, however it closed at like 3pm, so we went looking for somewhere else to eat.  We ended up by Benihans and decided that we might as well really enjoy ourselves.  Plus the week before I was notified that I was getting a raise, so we decided we would splurge.  The kids LOVED it and with my dad we were able to get a good employee discount....
 
 
The next day Chris went to the library to study for his upcoming exam.  We didn't want Chris to take any study time off, so the kids and I hung out for a while.  We decided to go down to the pool and swim, then we had lunch and relaxed in the hotel some more.  When Chris got back from studying we went back down to the pool again.  The kids were loving the pool and us parents weren't minding it too much either!



 
The water was heated a bit, but it was still pretty cold.  When we got out the kids were pretty cold because they were all wet, but this big mother was quite hot and just enjoying the weather.  It was quite relaxing and very much enjoyable!  (Looking at this picture it reminds me how big I was...)
 

 
 
Brynlee played nice and let us all enjoy our time.  We got to cuddle at night, stay up late and eat junk all day long.  The kids got to have some fun on their spring break and so did the parents.  We all knew that the next week our lives were going to change with the addition of Brynlee. 
 
 
The kids were loving the cuddle time and I was loving the comfy bed and sleeping in late.  I always love hanging out with my little family.  They are so much fun and times like this remind me how grateful I am to have them with me forever!!!
 

No comments: