Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh Ethan...Pink does look good on you...

Most nights we have issues with Ethan and Katelee getting to sleep. We end up taking one to our bed and putting one on the top bunk and taking away the ladder... (Judge if you will, but that is how we handle it) So one night I hear little feet moving around upstairs and I walk upstairs, ready to give a little boy a long talking to and this is what I find.... So it may not look so funny, but those are actually Ashlee's, size 6 month,PANTS.... He found them on the bed and decided to wear them. I took one look at this , turned around and walked out of the room. I had to grab Chris to see this. How could I lecture this boy when he looked so HILARIOUS??? Eventually after I stopped laughing, which was quite a while later, Ethan got a small talk about going to sleep and Chris and I got another good LONG laugh about how silly that kid is...


The funniest part is that they fit him so well, if they were Bermuda shorts, don't you think???

1 comment:

Ashlee Merback said...

What a silly, silly boy! I love it.