Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Tree Decorating 2012....FINALLY!!!

This Christmas season seemed to sneak up on us and we were a little late doing everything. But we eventually got the tree out. We set the tree up one night and then a week later we decorated it when we finally found some time all together. The kids helped Daddy fluff the tree this year and he was so thankful for their help! When we did finally decorated the tree we decided to let the kids do the majority of the job...(I'm not anal about the tree and the decorations... Maybe one day I will like a nice tree, but with kids this young I just don't think that really matters...)


Of course with the kids doing all the decorating only parts of the tree actually got decorated...


As you can see below, three of the same decoration got put pretty much right next to each other...



Ethan and Katelee were very proud of their decorating job.....I love Kate's look in this picture, like she just got done doing a big job..


And here is our finished tree... Pretty pathetic, I know, but I LOVED it! It's perfect for our Christmas this year!!


By the time we took the tree down most of the bottom ornaments were moved to the top to stay out of the quick hands of our very own ornament monster Ashlee....

1 comment:

Get Hooked said...

I love the tree. I let my kids do all the decorating. That way it is obvious that I didn't do it and I don't feel like a decorating failur. Love Kate's face in that one picture. So cute!