Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Katelee's First Day in Nursery

Sunday we took Katelee to Nursery, she isn't 'legal' until the 10th so I stayed with her until the leaders told me I should just leave her. So I did. When I went to pick her up after church I asked them is Katelee had been nice to the other kids. They told me that she had been nice. Then I asked if she had given them attitude and they said, "no, she was good, but she did stare at us a lot." I'm sure they got a few of these looks....

Katelee is so funny, she doesn't usually cry when she is held by someone she doesn't know, but she will sure stare them down. I have been so afraid that Katelee will be kicked out of nursery for being too mean. She knows how to hit and pinch and she knows that it's not nice at all! I am cautiously hopefully after having a good experience in nursery! Hopefully she reserves being really mean for her family so she can keep going to nursery.... It sure was nice to be able to pay attention in Sunday School and Young Women's again, and I know Chris enjoyed himself as well! I'm so proud of my little lady for doing so well! We sure love you!

4 comments:

Keever Family said...

yay!!! Katelee! Getting so big! Next will be kindergarten!!!

Get Hooked said...

I love hearing/reading stories about your kids. You and Chris make cute ones. I'm wondering where Katelee got her spunky personality? :)

Heidi said...

I love how she stared them all down!! Too funny!! Congrats! Nursery is always an exciting milestone!!

Steph said...

that was a great day when i could send the girls off to nursery. Bittersweet. She is so cute. congrats to her and you.