Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yesterday Was a BIG Day for Ethan...


Ethan went all day yesterday without peeing in his pull up. Yep you heard me, the cars were still on them when we got home and when we got ready for bed. Because they were still there when my Dad got home from work Ethan got to go with him to get the car washed, and then he got to ride in his Jeep and get a Slurpee. We were all so excited for him. This whole potty training thing has been the hardest thing for Chris and I and especially my Mother, She has to deal with it all week long! Ethan just doesn't care if he pees in the potty or not. We even put underwear on him and he peed in them and didn't even care! So to have him go all day long in one pull up is HUGE for us! I really hope this is the start of something great, but if not, oh well it was still a GREAT day! I love that little monster, wet/dirty diaper and all!

5 comments:

tiffunny said...

yay Ethan - i hope for your sake & your mom's it continues. But don't be too surprised if it doesn't. Sometimes kids really like to tease us & torment us with the potty training!!!

Steph said...

yeah ethan. Can you come over and train Zack. He's my little monster. I have the recipe for you anytime your in the neighborhood just drop by.

Get Hooked said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Good Luck for future days of staying dry!

Keever Family said...

Congratulations Ethan! I love the Jeep that looks just like Grandpa's!

Heidi said...

Yay!! Potty training sucks. And from my experience...girls are WAY easier!! My 2 boys were nightmares to train and neither of them was completely potty trained until they turned 3. But Allie has been trained for 2 months now. Kids are so very different...each and every one!!