1. I have been blessed with a home and a bed. The other day I was driving home from work and as I was waiting at a red light I looked over at the bus stop. There on the hard cold concrete was a man asleep. He was just laying there... And I thought no person should be use to sleeping like that. The lack of sleep has made me a very emotional person, so I started crying. What happened in this mans life that put him in that situation? So I'm grateful to have been raised by great parents that taught me the important things in life that allow me to sleep in a nice bed and a house every night.
2. Someone is always dealing with something much harder than me! Even when I feel like things can't get any worse there is always an example of someone that is suffering more than I. So my daughter won't sleep through the night, at least I have two health kids, when people that have been trying forever to have kids still can't. So I work all day long and don't get to see my kids that much, at least I still have a job to go to!
3. The world is very peaceful at 3:00am! Sometimes when I'm up with Katelee I look out her window. The street is quiet and lit by the street lights. It is such a beautiful scene to see the world at rest! Makes my nerves calm right down. Sometimes I just stare out the window for 5 minutes, looking at nothing and everything all at once!
4. My Husband is the greatest husband ever! He is always there to help out with the kids. He gets Ethan ready every night. He never complains about helping out, and always somehow knows when I need him to relieve me in the middle of the night! He honors his priesthood and respects me and my opinions! He is the best Father and Husband!
5. There is nothing more important to me than Family. I love my kids, husband and all of my family. When I need to vent I know there is always someone there to listen to me. I can't imagine life without every single one of my family members in it!
6. Every child is different and Wonderful! Ethan slept through the night at 5 days old! Katelee doesn't. Ethan was a huge spitter, I would go through 2-3 spit up rags a day. Katelee spits up only a little. One rag can last us all week long! And the list goes on and on!
7. God does hear our prayers, he just helps us learn our lesson and then answers them. Too many comments to pick just one! He just knows what is best for all of us...
8. Ethan is a good Big Brother. Most of the time. Ethan is always willing to give Katelee hugs and kisses. Sometimes he is rough with her, but that is just Ethan. The boy doesn't know how to be gentle! There is a reason Heavenly Father sent Ethan to us first, and I'm convinced it is because he will take good care of his siblings!
Moses: 5 Months Old
1 month ago