Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our New Project!

We have decided that we are going to put wood floors in our house. The carpet is just ridiculously dirty and I can't stand it any more. With a son like Ethan wood is really the best option. This kid will continually bring handfuls of dirt in from outside or just pockets full. The vacuum is getting it's exercise with all the dirt it picks up!
With our Tax Refund this year we have put most of it towards Chris' schooling and the rest is going towards the floors. Costco had an $8 off each box of flooring coupon and we saved over $250 on our floor purchase! I just can't wait to get this stuff in our house! (Side note: isn't my son just plain cute?)

I love this color and if any of you notice the name...Antique Hickory, you might find it funny. My nickname is school was Hickory....Who knew one day I would have flooring named after me! :) Wish us luck on putting this stuff in! I'll post Completed picture in a while, when we actually get the floors done! :)



2 comments:

tiffunny said...

enjoy your new floors! my parents really like their wood floors from costco.

Heidi said...

I am so jealous!! Anna called and told me the coupon was in...so I went and priced it out for our family room and even with the coupon it was going to be about 800+...sucks! One day I hope we can do that too. I LOVE that color, that is the one we wanted too! I can't wait to see your finished product!! Post pics when you're done!!