Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to Work

Well I've been back to work for a week now. It seemed a lot harder this time than it did with Ethan. I cried on the way to work, not sure if it was because of lack of sleep or that I really didn't want to go to work??? The only saving grace with going back to work is knowing that my mother is watching the kids and they are probably in better hands than if I was with them. Katelee must have sensed my stress because the had two really horrible nights, so I made myself relax before I went and got her the next night and it went much better. Chris is such a great husband. He gets up in the middle of the night and always asks if I need him to do anything. When I'm really tired I take him up on the offer! As for work, every day gets a little easier and the thought that one day I won't have to work keeps me going.... Although that is quite a ways in the future!

No comments: