Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Katelee





Here are some more pictures of our little lady. She is a really good baby, smaller than we are use to. But we love her just the same. Ethan is a really good big brother, he loves giving kisses and hugs and trying to put her binky in her mouth whenever she cries. She is now a month old, and I find myself having to go back to work in 2 weeks. How time flys. We are very excited to have an addition to our family and can't wait to add more to it (When I say can't wait, I simply mean in the future.....No rush here)

2 comments:

tiffunny said...

that 2nd picture just screams Hilary. I think she looks like you. I need to see her for real one of these days though!!!

Heidi said...

Your little family is so cute! So Ethan is handling it okay?? I am worried about how Allie will be. Maybe she will surprise me and do well with it, but I am a little doubtful. =)