Monday, May 14, 2012

A Story About My Mom, By Ethan

Ethan gave me a great Mother's Day gift today.  He made a book all about his mom, by Ethan at age 5.  Here it goes:

My mommy is 100 years old.
She weighs 8 lbs. and is 51 ft. tall.
Her hair is blond and her eyes are blue.
The favorite thing my mom likes to do is pet sole.  She likes to wear a shirt and jeans.
My mommy's favorite household chore is to clean the floor.
My mom loves to cook everything.
My mom's favorite TV show is shooting games and her favorite song is chillin' on a dirt road.
When my mom goes shopping, she loves to buy TV Dinners.
If my mom could go on a trip, she would go to Utah and she would take clothes, laundry, and a suitcase.
Mommy always tells me secrets.
I really love it when my mom makes me dinner.

That kid makes me feel so special and loved.  Most of everything he put is absolutely true!!!!  I love being a mother and loved the way my kids see me!!!!

1 comment:

Miguel said...

http://mbaoficial.blogspot.com.es/